Monday, February 2, 2015

Toys and Laughs

Some days, a little worried, I wonder if this little Lily bug will ever take an interest in crawling. (She's getting close to 9 months). And then I am reminded of the fact that I will look back on her immobile days with a little fondness. Currently, I can set this girl down on the floor with a bunch of toys and she'll amuse herself for half the time it takes to wash a sink full of dishes.

Last week we started playing this new game with one of her dad's juggling balls. She'd played it twice before this recording, so it was losing some excitement, but it's still fun to watch!






And another film from the archives - this is Brant making Lily giggle back when she was a wee 5 months or so. Oh the baldness, and the cuteness! Too bad she caught the camera.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment