One of my favorite things about living in Provo is the beautiful view we have of the Wasatch Mountains. They are stunning. I remember as a college student, I would somehow receive happiness and strength from these mountains as I'd walk to class. Their peaceful massiveness seemed to remind me that things would be alright. I'd survive that hard test or decide on my future plans and all the while be able to enjoy their wondrous beauty. These are the mountains I'd see every morning as I would walk to campus:

My time at BYU is now over, so I no longer walk by these mountains daily. But, I do continue to enjoy their close proximity and beauty. With Autumn in full swing, the mountain greenery is currently evolving into oranges, reds and yellows - aren't they beautiful!




So grateful for mountains of color - Happy Autumn :)

My time at BYU is now over, so I no longer walk by these mountains daily. But, I do continue to enjoy their close proximity and beauty. With Autumn in full swing, the mountain greenery is currently evolving into oranges, reds and yellows - aren't they beautiful!



So grateful for mountains of color - Happy Autumn :)
No comments:
Post a Comment