Sunday, March 1, 2026

Happy Birthday Theo!

Last month we celebrated Theo's first birthday! This past year has flown by. Happy Birthday to you Theo! We are so glad you joined our family.


Theo facts:

-His gender was a surprise. Before he was born, I was pretty sure that this baby was a girl. When he was born at the hospital, I was SO surprised! Thankfully when I saw him for the first time (after Brant announced "it's a boy!"), my heart just said "oh my goodness, it's Theodore!" We had no boy names - God thankfully helped us out on this one. We call him Theo, and love him so much. 

-Sleep. His first two months, he was a decent sleeper, giving us five hour stretches. And then, that stopped and for the following ten months, he'd usually wake up every 2-3 hours. We've been a little wiped out to say the least! Thankfully his sleep habits have been improving since I weened him for his first birthday :) 

-He loves to say "Dada," whisper "wow," and babble. 

-He prefers to roll over anytime I attempt to change his diapers. I don't recall having to change any of my other kids while they were standing, but sometimes that's what we revert to if there is not a new, exciting toy for him to hold while he lays on his back. 

-He loves to jump! My mom gave William a Johnny Jumper when he was a baby, and Theo has gotten good use out of it. He was Tigger for Halloween.


Off to help Lewis, who needs some attention. 


We love you Theo!
























No comments:

Post a Comment