Pregnancy is quite a miracle. This little munchkin is due to have her first birthday in seven weeks. Seven weeks! I'm just excited. Excited to be a mother; excited for the adventure of raising a child; excited to watch our daughter grow. I wonder what her hair color will be? Will she have blue eyes? What will we name her? Heavens to Betsy - we will probably be cutting it close on the name. We have a handful of names, but nothing that has stuck out yet. All suggestions are welcome :)
Some neat things about being pregnant, in case you were wondering:
There's a little piece of heaven in you :)
You can sleep in without feeling too guilty
People are just extra nice to you
I've felt fortunate to have a pretty nice pregnancy so far. Hopefully I can survive the pains of labor - ouch {cringe}. And also use the sleep reserve I've carefully been building up over these past 7 months to get me through the approaching long nights of motherhood!
Some neat things about being pregnant, in case you were wondering:
There's a little piece of heaven in you :)
You can sleep in without feeling too guilty
People are just extra nice to you
I've felt fortunate to have a pretty nice pregnancy so far. Hopefully I can survive the pains of labor - ouch {cringe}. And also use the sleep reserve I've carefully been building up over these past 7 months to get me through the approaching long nights of motherhood!


No comments:
Post a Comment